*재생이 안될 경우 : 상단 url 앞의 표시를 클릭 > Site settings > Insecure contents를 allow로 설정을 바꾼 후 새로고침 하시면 됩니다.
1. Sarah lived to be a hundred and twenty-seven years old.
2. She died at Kiriath Arba (that is, Hebron) in the land of Canaan, and Abraham went to mourn for Sarah and to weep over her.
3. Then Abraham rose from beside his dead wife and spoke to the Hittites. He said,
4. “I am an alien and a stranger among you. Sell me some property for a burial site here so I can bury my dead.”
5. The Hittites replied to Abraham,
6. “Sir, listen to us. You are a mighty prince among us. Bury your dead in the choicest of our tombs. None of us will refuse you his tomb for burying your dead.”
7. Then Abraham rose and bowed down before the people of the land, the Hittites.
8. He said to them, “If you are willing to let me bury my dead, then listen to me and intercede with Ephron son of Zohar on my behalf
9. so he will sell me the cave of Machpelah, which belongs to him and is at the end of his field. Ask him to sell it to me for the full price as a burial site among you.”